Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Biggest artists of the 90's Australia

#1 Madonna

Hit singles

Vogue
Hanky panky
Justify my love
This used to be my playground
Erotica
Deeper and deeper
Rain
I'll remember
Secret
Bedtime stories
You'll see
Don't cry for me Argentina
Frozen
Ray of light
Beautiful stranger

#2 Elton john

Hit singles

Sacrifice
Don't let the sun go down on me (with George Michael)
Can you feel the love tonight
Something about the way you look tonight

#3 Michael Jackson

Hit singles

Black or white
Remember the time
In the closet
Jam
Give in to me
Scream
You are not alone
Earth song
They don't care about us
Blood on the dance floor

#4 Bee gees

Hit singles

Alone

#5 Kylie Minogue

Hit singles

Better the devil you know
Step back in time
What do I have to do
Shocked
Word is out
Confide in me
Put yourself in my place
Where the wild roses grow
Did it again

#6 John Farnham

Hit singles

Chain reaction
That's freedom
Burn for you
When something is wrong with my baby
Everything's alright
Seemed like a good idea at the time
Everytime you cry

#7 Inxs

Hit singles

Suicide blonde

#8 U2

Hit singles

The fly
Mysterious ways
One
Even better than the real thing
Who's gonna ride your wild horses
Lemon
Stay
Hold me thrill me kiss me kill me
Discotheque
Sweetest thing

#9 Mariah Carey

Hit singles

Vision of love
Love takes time
Emotions
I'll be there
Dreamlover
Hero
Without you
Anytime you need a friend
Endless love
All I want for Christmas is you
Fantasy
One sweet day
Always be my baby
Honey
When you believe
Heartbreaker

#10 Rod Stewart

Hit singles

Rhythm of my heart
Have I told you lately
All for love

#11 Britney spears

Hit singles

Baby one more time
Sometimes
Crazy

#12 Bon Jovi

Hit singles

Keep the faith
Bed of roses
In these arms
Always
Someday I'll be Saturday night
This ain't a love song
Something for the pain

#13 Janet Jackson

Hit singles

Black cat
Love will never do
The best things in life are free
That's the way love goes
Scream
Runaway
Got till it's gone
Together again

#14 Prince

Hit singles

Gett off
Cream
Diamonds and pearls
Sexy MF
My name is prince
The most beautiful girl in the world

#15 Billy Joel

Hit singles

We didn't start the fire
The river of dreams

#16 Jimmy Barnes

Hit singles

Lay down your guns
Let's make it last all night
When your love is gone
I gotcha
When something is wrong with my baby
Stone cold
The weight
Lover lover

#17 Red hot chili peppers

Hit singles

Under the bridge
Soul to squeeze
Scar tissue

#18 George Michael

Hit singles

Praying for time
Freedom 90
Don't let the sun go down on me
Too funky
Jesus to a child
Fastlove
Spinning the wheel
Outside

#19 Ac/dc

Hit singles

Thunderstruck

#20 Angels

Hit singles

Dogs are talking

#21 Bryan Adams

Hit singles

I do it for you
Can't stop this thing we started
Thought I'd died and gone to heaven
Please forgive me
All for love
Have you ever really loved a woman
Let's make a night to remember
I finally found someone
When you're gone

#22 Silverchair

Hit singles

Tomorrow
Pure massacre
Freak
Abuse me
Cemetery
Anthem for the year 3000
Ana's song

#23 Christina Aguilera

Hit singles

Genie in a bottle

#24 Celine Dion

Hit singles

The power of love
Think twice
Falling into you
Because you loved me
It's all coming back to me now
Tell him
My heart will go on
That's the way it is

#25 Whitney Houston

Hit singles

I'm your baby tonight
I will always love you
I'm every woman
Exhale
Step by step
When you believe

#26 Backstreet boys

Hit singles

Everybody
As long as you love me
All I have to give
I'll never break your heart
I want it that way
Larger than life

#27 Green day

Hit singles

When I come around
Good riddance
Redundant

#28 Jennifer Lopez

Hit singles

If you had my love
Waiting for tonight

#29 Roxette

Hit singles

Dangerous
It must have been love
Joyride
Fading like a flower
How do you do

#30 Midnight oil

Hit singles

Blue sky mine
Truganini

#31 Savage garden

Hit singles

I want you
To the moon and back
Truly madly deeply
Break me shake me
The animal song
I knew I loved you

#32 Spice girls

Hit singles

Wannabe
Say you'll be there
2 become 1
Who do you think you are
Spice up your life
Too much
Stop
Viva forever
Goodbye

#33 Offspring

Hit singles

Come out and play
Self esteem
Gone away
Pretty fly
Why don't you get a job

#34 Cher

Hit singles

If I could turn back time
The shoop shoop song
Believe
Strong enough

#35 Metallica

Hit singles

Enter sandman
The unforgiven
Nothing else matters
Wherever I may roam
One
Until it sleeps
Hero of the day
The memory remains
The unforgiven II
Fuel

#36 Daryl Braithwaite

Hit singles

The horses

#37 Phil Collins

Hit singles

Another day in paradise

#38 Guns n roses

Hit singles

You could be mine
Don't cry
Live and let die
November rain
Knocking on heaven's door
Sympathy for the devil

#39 Pet shop boys

Hit singles

Where the streets have no name
Go west
Se a vida

#40 Matchbox 20

Hit singles

Push

#41 Tina arena

Hit singles

I need your body
Chains
Sorrento moon
Wasn't it good
Burn

#42 Shania twain

Hit singles

I'm outta here
You're still the one
From this moment on
That don't impress me much
Man I feel like a woman

#43 Human nature

Hit singles

Wishes
Don't say goodbye
Everytime you cry
Eternal flame

#44 Pearl jam

Hit singles

Alive
Spin the black circle
I got ID
Given to fly
Last kiss

#45 Divinyls

Hit singles

I touch myself

#46 Shaggy

Hit singles

Oh Carolina
Boombastic

#47 Lenny Kravitz

Hit singles

It ain't over till it's over
Are you gonna go my way
Believe
Fly away

#48 Will smith

Hit singles

Men in black
Getting jiggy with it
Wild wild west
Will 2 k

#49 Corrs

Hit singles

Runaway
Forgiven not forgotten

#50 Belinda Carlisle

Hit singles

Leave a light on
Summer rain
Live your life be free
In too deep

#51 Alanis Morissette

Hit singles

You oughta know
Ironic
Head over feet
Thank u

#52 Rem

Hit singles

Losing my religion
Everybody hurts

#53 Richard Marx

Hit singles

Hazard
Take this heart

#54 Jewel

Hit singles

You were meant for me
Foolish games

#55 East 17

Hit singles

House of love
Deep
West end girls
It's alright
Around the world
Stay another day

#56 Five

Hit singles

When the lights go out
Everybody get up
Got the feeling
Until the time is through
If ya getting down
Keep on moving

#57 Dannii Minogue

Hit singles

Love and kisses
This is it
All I wanna do

#58 Tlc

Hit singles

Waterfalls
Digging on you
No scrubs
Unpretty

#59 Heart

Hit singles

All I wanna do is make love to you

#60 Ub40

Hit singles

Here I am
Kingston town
I'll be your baby tonight
Can't help falling in love

#61 No doubt

Hit singles

Just a girl
Don't speak

#62 Simply red

Hit singles

Fairground

#63 Living end

Hit singles

Second solution
Prisoner of society
All torn down

#64 2 unlimited

Hit singles

Get ready for this
Twilight zone
No limit
Tribal dance

#65 Ricky martin

Hit singles

Maria
The cup of life
Living la vida loca

#66 Michael Bolton

Hit singles

How am I supposed to live without you
How can we be lovers
Said I loved you but I lied

#67 Salt n pepa

Hit singles

Let's talk about sex
Shoop
Whatta man
The brick track vs gitty up

#68 Boyz ii men

Hit singles

End of the road
In the still of the nite
I'll make love to you
On bended knee
One sweet day

#69 Real McCoy

Hit singles

Another night
Run away
Love and devotion
One more time

#70 Taylor Dayne

Hit singles

Love will lead you back
I'll be your shelter
Can't get enough of your love

#71 Eternal

Hit singles

Stay
Power of a woman
I am blessed
I wanna be the only one

#72 Toni Braxton

Hit singles

Breathe again
You're making me high
Unbreak my heart

#73 Live

Hit singles

Lightning crashes

#74 Faith no more

Hit singles

Epic
I'm easy
Digging the grave
Ashes to ashes

#75 Aerosmith

Hit singles

Janie's got a gun
I don't want to miss a thing

#76 Hanson

Hit singles

Mmmbop
Where's the love
I will come to you
Thinking of you
Weird

#77 Peter Andre

Hit singles

Gimme little sign
Funky junky
Let's get it on
Mysterious girl
Let's get down on it

#78 Aqua

Hit singles

Barbie girl
Doctor Jones
Lollipop
Turn back time

#79 Eric Clapton

Hit singles

Layla
Change the world

#80 Screaming jets

Hit singles

Better

#81 Wet wet wet

Hit singles

Sweet surrender
Love is all around

#82 Smashing pumpkins

Hit singles

Disarm
1973
The end is the beginning

#83 Wendy Matthews

Hit singles

Let's kiss
The day you went away

#84 Ace of base

Hit singles

All that she wants
The sign
Beautiful life

#85 Black box

Hit singles

Ride on time
I don't know anybody else
Fantasy

#86 Cranberries

Hit singles

Zombie
Ode to my family
Salvation

#87 Vengaboys

Hit singles

We like to party
Boom boom boom boom

#88 Brandy

Hit singles

I wanna be down
The boy is mine
Have you ever
What about us


#89 Linda Ronstadt

Hit singles

Don't know much

#90 Snap

Hit singles

The power
Ooops up
Mary had a little boy
Rhythm is a dancer


#91 Meat loaf

Hit singles

I'd do anything for love
I'd lie for you

#92 Oasis

Hit singles

Wonderwall
Don't look back in anger

#93 Steps

Hit singles

5678
Last thing on my mind
Thank Abba for the music
Tragedy

#94 All saints

Hit singles

Never ever
Under the bridge

#95 Take that

Hit singles

Pray
Back for good
Never forget
How deep is your love

#96 Garbage

Hit singles

(no notable singles in Australia)

#97 Smash mouth

Hit singles

Walking on the sun
Can't get enough of you baby
All star
I'm a believer

#98 Coolio

Hit singles

Gangsta's paradise
1 2 3 4
C u when u get there

#99 Diesel

Hit singles

Come to me
Top of my tongue
Never miss your water

#100 Prodigy

Hit singles

Breathe

#101 Rockmelons

Hit singles

Ain't no sunshine
That word
It's not over

#102 Regurgitator

Hit singles

(no notable singles in Australia)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biggest hits in NZ late 00's IV

This list covers the second half of the 00's in NZ as I felt it was unfair to compare the first half of the decade to the second half du...