Thursday, September 14, 2023

Biggest artists of the 00's

#1 Elvis Presley

Hit singles

A little less conversation (remix)
Rubbernecking (remix)

#2 Madonna

Hit singles

American pie
Music
Don't tell me
What it feels like for a girl
Die another day
Hung up
Sorry
4 minutes

#3 Kylie Minogue

Hit singles

Spinning around
On a night like this
Kids
Can't get you out of my head
In your eyes
Love at first sight
Come into my world
Slow
2 hearts

#4 Pink

Hit singles

There you go
Most girls
Lady marmalade
Get the party started
Don't let me get me
Family portrait
Feel good time
Trouble
Stupid girls
Who knew
U + ur hand
Leave me alone
Dear Mr. president
So what
Sober
Please don't leave me
Bad influence
Funhouse

#5 U2

Hit singles

Beautiful day
The saints are coming

#6 Mariah Carey

Hit singles

I know what you want
It's like that
We belong together
Shake it off
Don't forget about us

#7 Britney spears

Hit singles

Ooops I did it again
Lucky
Stronger
I'm a slave 4 u
Overprotected
I'm not a girl not yet a woman
I love rock and roll
Boys
Me against the music
Toxic
Everytime
My prerogative
Do something
Gimme more
Piece of me
Womanizer
Circus
3

#8 Bon Jovi

Hit singles

It's my life
Have a nice day

#9 Rihanna

Hit singles

Pon de replay
If it's loving that you want
SOS
Unfaithful
Umbrella
Shut up and drive
Hate that I love you
Don't stop the music
Take a bow
Disturbia
Russian roulette

#10 Eminem

Hit singles

The real slim shady
Stan
Without me
Cleaning out my closet
Lose yourself
Sing for the moment
Business
Just lose it
Like toy soldiers
Mockingbird
Ass like that
When I'm gone
We made you

#11 Black eyed peas

Hit singles

Where is the love
Shut up
Hey mama
Let's get it started
Don't phunk with my heart
Don't lie
My humps
Pump it
Boom boom pow
I gotta feeling
Meet me halfway

#12 Red hot chili peppers

Hit singles

By the way
Dani California

#13 Robbie Williams

Hit singles

Rock DJ
Kids
Better man
Something stupid
Feel
Sexed up
Tripping

#14 Beyonce

Hit singles

Crazy in love
Baby boy
Naughty girl
Deja vu
Irreplaceable
Beautiful liar
If I were a boy
Single ladies
Halo
Sweet dreams

#15 Silverchair

Hit singles

Straight lines

#16 Christina Aguilera

Hit singles

What a girl wants
Come on over baby
Lady marmalade
Dirrty
Beautiful
Fighter
Can't hold us down
The voice within
Car wash
Ain't no other man
Hurt
Candyman

#17 Backstreet boys

Hit singles

Show me the meaning of being lonely
Shape of my heart
Incomplete

#18 Green day

Hit singles

American idiot
Boulevard of broken dreams
Wake me up when September ends
The saints are coming
21 guns

#19 Jennifer Lopez

Hit singles

Waiting for tonight
Let's get loud
Love don't cost a thing
Play
Ain't it funny
I'm real
Jenny from the block
All I have
Get right
On the floor

#20 Nelly

Hit singles

EI
Ride wit me
Hot in herre
Dilemma
Shake ya tailfeather
My place
Tilt ya head back
Over and over
Grillz

#21 Delta Goodrem

Hit singles

Born to try
Lost without you
Innocent eyes
Not me not I
Predictable
Out of the blue
Almost here
Together we are one
In this life
Believe again

#22 Usher

Hit singles

U remind me
U got it bad
U turn
Yeah
Burn
Confessions
Love in this club

#23 Nickelback

Hit singles

How you remind me
Someday
Figured you out
Photograph
Far away
Gotta be somebody

#24 Savage garden

Hit singles

Affirmation

#25 Lady gaga

Hit singles

Just dance
Poker face
Eh eh
Lovegame
Paparazzi
Bad romance

#26 Pussycat dolls

Hit singles

Don't cha
Stickwitu
Beep
Buttons
I don't need a man
When I grow up
I hate this part
Jai ho
Hush hush hush hush

#27 Linkin park

Hit singles

One step closer
In the end
Somewhere I belong
Numb
Numb/encore
What I've done
Shadow of the day
New divide

#28 Destiny’s child

Hit singles

Say my name
Jumping jumping
Independent women
Survivor
Bootylicious
Lose my breath
Soldier
Girl

#29 Good charlotte

Hit singles

The anthem
I just wanna live
Keep your hands off my girl
Dance floor anthem

#30 Matchbox 20

Hit singles

If you're gone
Unwell
How far we've come

#31 Veronicas

Hit singles

4ever
Everything I'm not
When it all falls apart
Hook me up
Untouched
This love
Take me on the floor

#32 Human nature

Hit singles

He don't love you
When you say you love me

#33 Kelly Clarkson

Hit singles

Miss independent
Low
The trouble with love is
Breakaway
Since u been gone
Behind these hazel eyes
Because of you
Never again
My life would suck without you
Already gone

#34 Nelly Furtado

Hit singles

I'm like a bird
Turn off the light
Promiscuous
Maneater
Say it right
All good things

#35 Katy perry

Hit singles

I kissed a girl
Hot n cold
Waking up in Vegas

#36 Justin Timberlake

Hit singles

Like I love you
Cry me a river
Rock your body
Senorita
Sexyback
My love
What goes around comes around
Lovestoned
4 minutes

#37 Akon

Hit singles

Lonely
Smack that
I wanna love you
Don't matter
Beautiful

#38 Vanessa amorosi

Hit singles

Absolutely everybody
Shine
The power
Perfect
This is who I am

#39 Powderfinger

Hit singles

Lost and running

#40 Fergie

Hit singles

London bridge
Fergalicious
Glamorous
Big girls don't cry
Clumsy

#41 Coldplay

Hit singles

Yellow
Viva la Vida

#42 Shaggy

Hit singles

It wasn't me
Angel
Luv me luv me
Hey sexy lady

#43 Avril Lavigne

Hit singles

Complicated
Sk8er boi
Don't tell me
My happy ending
Girlfriend
When you're gone
Hot

#44 50 cent

Hit singles

In da club
21 questions
P.I.M.P
Candy shop
Just a lil bit
Window shopper
Ayo technology

#45 Enrique Iglesias

Hit singles

Could I have this kiss forever
Hero
Escape
Don't turn off the lights
Not in love

#46 Will smith

Hit singles

Will 2 k
Switch

#47 Chris brown

Hit singles

Run it
Yo
Kiss kiss
With you
No air
Forever

#48 Timbaland

Hit singles

The way I are
Apologize

#49 Flo Rida

Hit singles

Low
Elevator
Right round

#50 Santana

Hit singles

Smooth
Just feel better
Into the night

#51 Corrs

Hit singles

Breathless

#52 Shannon noll

Hit singles

What about me
Drive
Learn to fly
C'mon Aussie c'mon
Shine
Lift
Lonely
Don't give up
Loud

#53 Kanye west

Hit singles

Gold digger
Touch the sky
Stronger

#54 Gwen Stefani

Hit singles

What you waiting for
Rich girl
Hollaback girl
Wind it up
The sweet escape
4 in the morning

#55 Evermore

Hit singles

Running
Light surrounding you
Hey boys and girls

#56 Westlife

Hit singles

Uptown girl
You raise me up

#57 Sneaky sound system

Hit singles

UFO
Kansas city

#58 Maroon 5

Hit singles

This love
She will be loved
Makes me wonder
Won't go home without you
If I never see your face again

#59 Fall out boy

Hit singles

This ain't a scene it's an arms race
Thnk fr th mmrs

#60 Jessica Simpson

Hit singles

I wanna love you forever
I think I'm in love with you
With you
Take my breath away
These boots are made for walking

#61 Shakira

Hit singles

Whenever wherever
Underneath your clothes
Objection
Hips don't lie
Beautiful liar

#62 Five

Hit singles

Keep on moving
We will rock you
Let's dance

#63 Miley Cyrus

Hit singles

See you again
7 things
The climb
Party in the USA

#64 No doubt

Hit singles

Ex girlfriend
Hey baby
Hella good
It's my life

#65 Simple plan

Hit singles

Perfect
Addicted
Welcome to my life
Shut up
Untitled
When I'm gone

#66 Rogue traders

Hit singles

Voodoo child
Way to go
Watching you
Don't you wanna feel
I never liked you

#67 Hilary duff

Hit singles

Why not
So yesterday
Our lips are sealed

#68 Ja rule

Hit singles

Living it up
Always on time
Thug loving
Mesmerize
Reign
Wonderful

#69 Anastacia

Hit singles

I'm outta love
One day in your life
Left outside alone
Sick and tired

#70 Blink 182

Hit singles

All the small things
I miss you

#71 Foo fighters

Hit singles

The pretender

#72 Craig David

Hit singles

Fill me in
7 days
Walking away
What's your flava
Rise and fall

#73 Sugababes

Hit singles

Round round
Push the button
Ugly

#74 Eskimo joe

Hit singles

Black fingernails red wine
Sarah

#75 Missy Higgins

Hit singles

Scar
Ten days
The special two
Steer

#76 John butler trio

Hit singles

Funky tonight

#77 Evanescence

Hit singles

Bring me to life
Going under
My immortal
Call me when you're sober

#78 Kings of Leon

Hit singles

Sex on fire
Use somebody

#79 Taylor swift

Hit singles

Love story
You belong with me

#80 Killing Heidi

Hit singles

Mascara
Live without it
I am

#81 Mika

Hit singles

Grace Kelly
Love today
Happy ending

#82 Guy Sebastian

Hit singles

Angels brought me here
All I need is you
Out with my baby
Taller stronger better
Elevator love
Like it like that
Art of love

#83 Ronan Keating

Hit singles

Life is a rollercoaster
If tomorrow never comes
We've got tonight

#84 James blunt

Hit singles

You're beautiful
Goodbye my lover
Wisemen
1973

#85 Presets

Hit singles

(no notable singles in Australia)

#86 S club 7

Hit singles

Bring it all back
S club party
Don't stop moving

#87 Fray

Hit singles

How to save a life
You found me

#88 Missy Elliott

Hit singles

Work it
Lose control

#89 Rob Thomas

Hit singles

Lonely no more
This is how a heart breaks
Her diamonds

#90 Gorillaz

Hit singles

Clint Eastwood
Feel good inc
Dare

#91 Leann rimes

Hit singles

Can't fight the moonlight
Life goes on

#92 Killers

Hit singles

When you were young

#93 David Guetta

Hit singles

When love takes over
Sexy bitch

#94 Limp bizkit

Hit singles

Rolling
Behind blue eyes

#95 Jet

Hit singles

Look what you've done

#96 Ashlee Simpson

Hit singles

Pieces of me
Lala
Boyfriend
Love

#97 Pete Murray

Hit singles

So beautiful
Better days

#98 Wolfmother

Hit singles

Joker and the thief

#99 Ricki Lee Coutler

Hit singles

Hell no
Sunshine
Can't touch it

#100 Kasey chamber

Hit singles

Not pretty enough
True colours
Pony

#101 Ne-yo

Hit singles

So sick
Sexy love
Closer

#102 Bob sinclar

Hit singles

Love generation
Rock this party

#103 Jay z

Hit singles

03 Bonnie and Clyde
Numb
Run this town
Empire state of mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Biggest hits in NZ late 00's IV

This list covers the second half of the 00's in NZ as I felt it was unfair to compare the first half of the decade to the second half du...